THE TEAM PROGRAM TEACHES LEADERSHIP AND TEAM DYNAMICS WHILE CREATING LONG-LASTING BONDS.
In this “safe” learning environment, peoples’ true personalities are exposed and they learn how to enhance their strengths and work on their weaknesses, in a non-threatening environment. This creates a great environment for behaviours to be observed and a platform for leadership coaching.
In this simulation, business competition among the teams is structured to be particularly intense and dynamic. As the workshop progresses, new business challenges place participants under extreme time and challenge pressures, allowing individual behaviours to rise to the surface. This creates an excellent environment for behaviours to be observed and a platform for leadership coaching.
Participants learn not only about the importance of teamwork and communication but also their own strengths and limitations in intense situations. The emotional power of these interactions has a powerful and lasting effect and is for many, a road to increased self-awareness and self-confidence.
WHY RUN THIS SIMULATION?
During the program, employees gain valuable personal leadership and team working lessons, which they can apply when they return to their organization.
- Break down functional silos
- Encourage cooperation across departments
- A shared language with management to facilitate business-like communications
- A team-based approach to solving problems, making decisions and adding value
- The ability to contribute to, and the willingness to embrace change
Participants learn not only about the importance of teamwork, communication and team dynamics in the workplace but also their own strengths and limitations in intense situations. The emotional power of these interactions has a powerful and lasting effect and is for many a road to increased self-awareness and self-confidence.
- A view into the participant’s individual behaviour under stress
- An interesting insight into the power or weakness of collective decision making
- A sound understanding of the decision making and thinking processes of their team members
- The experience breaks down barriers and encourages cooperation beyond the workshop
- Team dynamics in the workplace