Critical Financial Acumen
Whether in the corporate, non-profit or hospital environment, accounting can be a difficult topic to learn and understand. Understanding accounting is fundamental to knowing the “business” of your business and making sound business decisions.
In the corporate, non profit or hospital environment:
In our Accounting Comes Alive accounting seminar, participants are presented with real business scenarios, which must be analyzed using standard accounting principles and terminology. Our unique financial literacy program uses a unique and clever color-coding system, called Color Accounting, which solidifies their understanding.
Color Accounting is a revolutionary new way of quickly and easily understanding financial information in one day. It uses diagrams and logical colors to show graphically how accounting works – it builds a potent model of how business works. The result is your employees will use a common language, understand where they fit in, and know how they impact profitability. In the end… they will make better business decisions.
In our accounting workshops, every participant will be exposed to key financial concepts:
- A clear appreciation that accounting is fundamental in understanding business
- And therefore how this helps make sound business decisions
- Interpreting balance sheets and income statements
- Profitability and Loss
- Management Ratios
- Standard Financial Reporting
- Business and Financial Communication
Employees take the lessons from our accounting seminars and, guided by the facilitator, utilize them in interpreting your financials.
- Confidence in reading and interpreting your financial statements
- Use financial analysis to drive your business decision-making
- Justify your business decisions
- Use financials to collaborate with your colleagues and to explain the “why” of your business decisions
Our business is seeing your business excel.
Every interaction begins with a conversation because every experience we lead can be easily customized for you and your organization. Find out what we can do to accelerate your business education. Call 410-837-1414